Lest the excitement cloud your mind, here are a few last minute reminders:
- Please pack a light coat, shawl or sweater. We’ll be having dinner in an outdoor courtyard. The ambiance will be great, but it could get a little cool – especially for you southerners! While you’re at it, remember to pack the Top 10 Items.
- Pack you pajamas and slippers for the Apologia PJ Party & Game Night – your slippers may help you win a fun prize!
- If you’re flying into IAD meet the hotel shuttle outside baggage claim at area 2A and 2H. If you filled out the survey the shuttle driver should have your name and arrival time on the master list.
- When you sign in at the 2:1 Check-In desk sign up for the 2:1 Online Fellowship Groups. This will be a great way to keep the friendships and encouragement going far beyond our time together at 2:1.
- Saturday is the fundraiser organized by New Blog Hosting – be ready to don an NBH shirt and share a picture of you in it to raise money for a well in Africa!
I’ll see you soon. In the mean time it’s perfectly acceptable to let out a few excited SQUEEEEEEEEs!!