Cheryl Pitt is the owner of CLP International LLC and founder of The 2:1 Conference. As a Christian, wife, homeschool mother and avid social media user, she has a heart for strong family values and the companies that promote them. Sensing a need to help establish homeschool bloggers online and support family friendly business, Cheryl combined her passions to create The 2:1 Conference. 2:1 is a faith based conference for homeschooling parents active in social media. Here she works to honor God while bringing bloggers and brands together in order to form mutually beneficial partnerships.
Latest posts by Cheryl Pitt (see all)
- Help Your Child Sleep Better With Uncommon Nightlights - April 20, 2017
- When the Laundry Piles Up…Again - April 3, 2017
- At Home Mom Retreat Gift Basket - August 15, 2016
Lisa is wife to one Army Chaplain, homeschool mom to two beautiful teen girls, editor, writer, dark chocolate fanatic, Jane Austen reader, and movie lover. After living in Indiana for the past 16 years, her family was recently transferred by the Army to Fort Hood, Texas where she is learning to say ya’ll. You can find her at her blog, The Army Chap’s Wife, and her editing website, For Love of Words.
2:1 Writing Team
You can find Amy at Homeschool Encouragement, where she blogs about LEGOs, and anything else that might inspire your homeschool, Homeschool Blogging, where she writes for homeschool marketers, and Homeschool Copywork, where she runs a Charlotte Mason style membership site. Amy lives with her husband and six beautiful children in Southern California. Besides blogging, Amy enjoys homeschooling, hiking, reading, singing, teaching, and serving Jesus above all.
Latest posts by Amy Blevins (see all)
- Spice up your Homeschool: Make Spicy Playdough with Fall Playdough Mats - October 7, 2014
- Is There Really Enough to Go Around? - May 8, 2014
- How My Blogging Frames Our Homeschool - April 15, 2014
Crystal Wagner and her husband, Jason, have two daughters whom they have home educated since 2010. Crystal has a passion to equip parents to create an atmosphere where children thrive. From her extensive research and experience, she encourages parents through her blog, workshops, and published resources. She also co-directs a Charlotte Mason discussion group and leads a nature study co-op. You can find out more about Crystal at www.triumphantlearning.com.
Latest posts by Julie Kieras (see all)
- 5 Ways to Have Humility in Homeschooling - July 28, 2015
- How to stop measuring yourself with the wrong measure - May 5, 2015
- A Life in Balance: Saving yourself from busy-ness burnout - March 17, 2015
Penny is a Jesus loving, gluten-free mama who is homeschooling her child with autism and his high maintenance dancer sister while living incredibly close to Walt Disney World.
Latest posts by Penny Rogers (see all)
- Taking Time For Ourselves As Homeschool Moms - April 18, 2017
- Spring Cleaning Your Lesson Plans For Homeschool - April 4, 2017
- Celebrating Black History Month In Your Homeschool - February 10, 2017
I have been a military wife for 16 years and am a homeschooling mama to 2 children. We have an 11 year old boy and a 12 year old daughter. We currently live and serve in beautiful Colorado. I enjoy Disney, hiking with my family, reading, building Legos and napping.
Shawna is a wife to a wacky, voice actor husband, and a momma to two uniquely challenged little boys. She finds herself increasingly required to live beyond the limits of her crazy self, and serve a wonderfully complex family -- where High Functioning Autism and Learning Disabilities are schooling her every single day. Passionately real, she takes an honest look at the messy and the painful, the sweet and the laughable, and how Jesus is in the midst of it all. You can find her at Not the Former Things and on Facebook
Sherri Barth is a follower of Jesus… the biggest fan of her college sweetheart and husband of thirteen years, Danny… a stay-at-home Mom to four blessings that she never envisioned herself having… a second generation homeschooler… and a momentary deep thinker. Sherri writes over at From Our Front Porch Lookin’ In… where she shares her journey toward intentionally seeking and appreciating the extraordinary in the midst of the everyday ordinary.
Latest posts by Sherri Barth (see all)
- 7 Books to Reignite Your Love of Learning (and Teaching!) - August 12, 2014
- Review: Preschoolers and Peace – An eBook by Kendra Fletcher - February 18, 2014
- 5 Ways to Beat Homeschool Boredom - December 3, 2013
Married with 4 children in a blended family, I love writing to encourage others in the walk of faith in Christ Jesus. I write about matters of faith, special needs (I have 3 special needs kids), blended families, domestic violence (I'm a survivor!), chronic illness and other issues as they come up. I'm writing my first book, and invite you to join me at NearYourAltar.com.
Vicki loves homeschooling and has shown it by educating her own 5 kids for 20+ years and helping hundreds of local homeschool teens graduate and head off to college and careers. A member of the 7 Sisters Homeschool blogging/writing team, Vicki develops curriculum for middle and high schoolers. She also serves her community as a mental health counselor and career coach.
Wendy's heart’s desire is to encourage women, from all walks of life, in their God-given roles as mamas, wives, and home educators. He has great plans for you! Whatever it is that God has called you to do, He will equip you for the journey. No matter the adversity you may encounter, His plans are good. HE is good. Always. Be sure to connect with Wendy on her blog or via the social media links you see here.
Latest posts by Wendy Woerner (see all)
- Understanding the Value of the Blogging Community - July 29, 2016
- Fun Ways to Connect as a Family Over Summer Break - June 14, 2016
- 6 Compelling Reasons Bloggers and Brands Should Live-Stream with Periscope - March 22, 2016