The 2:1 Conference blog is now accepting guest posts! Specifically, we’re looking for posts pertaining to the foci of 2:1 – Faith, Homeschooling and/or Blogging. However if you have an idea for something outside those categories which you feel would be a great fit, you are welcome to pitch your idea. When submitting a guest post for consideration, please be sure to familiarize yourself with the disclaimers and guidelines below.
GUEST POST GUIDELINES
- Exclusivity. Your post must be original content and not published anywhere else. All rights remain your own. You are free to write on the same topic elsewhere, but please do not recycle published content.
- Quality. Posts must be well written and free of spelling and grammatical errors. Please check your work.
- Self Promotion. Posts for the sole purpose of PR, SEO or any type of self promotion will be automatically rejected without response.
- Linking. Relevant links are welcome however any unnecessary, broken or redundant links will be removed without notice. Affiliate links are welcome however they must be clearly disclosed.
- Voice. Infuse your post with your own personality, don’t feel the need to fit in a box. We want to see your heart.
- Formatting. Please only submit your post in HTML format or typed directly into the body of your email with links intact.
- Photos. Photos are not required with submission. If you choose to include a photo it must be either (A) Your personal photo appropriately watermarked or (B) If not your personal photo, it must be public domain or hold a “Creative Commons” license. Photo credit must be given within the post.
- Bio. Include a short bio (65 words or less) with a link to your site (if you have one) at the end of the post.
- No monetary compensation is available at this time. However your post will be highlighted on our social media platforms.
- Publication is not guaranteed. Each submission will be carefully considered for content and relevancy. However other factors (such as the 2:1 editorial calendar and topic balance) will also dictate the acceptance or rejection of a guest post.
- Reviews are not accepted. We do not desire 2:1 to become a review blog. Only 2:1 will share about brands with which we’ve directly worked.
- 2:1 reserves the right to edit your post as we deem necessary. The voice and subject will not be altered however spelling, grammar, links and length etc. may be subject to change.
READY TO SUBMIT?
If you have a post that meets the above guidelines please email it to Cheryl at email@example.com. Please attach any images to the email. If your guest post is accepted you will be contacted with the anticipated date of publication. If your post is rejected you will be contacted with an explanation (unless your post was deemed purely self promotion).